Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Great Week

It was a great week of work for Ann and I. She is enjoying teaching her student in Math and I am enjoying the physical labor of delivering construction materials.

I had my first exam in Hebrew this past Tuesday. It went great! God is so very good to me. A few things to keep you up to speed with the ministry opportunities I have.

I will be teaching the Young Married's Class at our church the next two Sundays; preaching at the senior care facility across the parking lot from our church every other month; teaching the Sr. High school every other Wed night; and continuing to take my small group of men verse-by-verse through Ephesians every Wed morning. Needless to say the Lord has provided many opportunities for me to develop my skills and to begin even now preaching His word.

The family is doing well. We are enjoying using "Skype" with my parents in Maryland. They get to see and talk to the kiddos over the computer. Tomorrow I get to take Cameron to a "Revolutionary War Adventure". Just Dad and Son. Pray I get to give Ann some time to herself as well.

Praying for your salvation and your sanctification.....Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment