Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jehovah Jireh

Jehovah Jireh - means "The Lord provides". Since Dec 18th I have been unemployed. My wife, Ann, and I have been praying for a job that would work with my new schedule. We have also been praying that Ann would be able to start tutoring students in Math. Well, next week we both start work. Ann has her first student to tutor, and I start delivering materials for a construction company (owned by a family in our church).

This will not cover all our bills, but it is a good start. Praise the Lord for His goodness to us.

Per school, this Tuesday is my first big Exam. It's a cumulative Hebrew vocab and grammar exam. I'm looking forward to it, in that I am already seeing the benefits from knowing the original language. Once I can articulate it better I'll share some of those insights my professor is sharing with the class.

If you would, keep my PaPaw (Bill Jones, my Mom's Dad) in your prayers. He is 89, living in West Virginia and no longer able to take care of himself. He most likely will move in with my parents in Maryland or move into an assisted living place near them. He is a believer, so we know he will live forever with Jesus, in a new body that won't decay.

Again, God provides.
I praise Him as well for yesterday was my 11 year Anniversary with the love of my life. I love you Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment