Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Revving up for School

Had a great visit with Ann's parents this week. Went to the beach, had some Italian pizza, enjoyed good conversation. It's nice to have Grandparents who are saved. It gives us eternal things to discuss and enjoy.

Hello to Erin Carlson! Hope you are doing well.

This coming Monday starts my two months of Gladiator Greek, as it's affectionately known. Please pray that I continue to get the needed time with my family, that I can pay attention to their needs and continue to share with them the things I am learning about the Lord.

The Lord has continued to bless us and take care of us financially. We received two more gifts in the mail this past week. He promises to take care of His children, and He does. I so love the Lord more and more as my understanding of Him grows.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight!

1 comment:

  1. Dave,
    I am so happy to know God is providing for you financially. I love hearing about the ways He has been meeting your needs! You guys are in my prayers. *HUGS* and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete