Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

work

So it's hard to find work in my old business when you can't work a few days / wk. The Lord continues to provide for our family in non-conventional ways though. A guy at church had some heavy work to be done at his home. He hired me for the day and was very generous in his payment. God is good.

This week I have my first test in Greek. The "quiz", and there have been two of them, had 100+ points on it. With the quiz being 4 pages long, the test should substantial. Learning to take study time to work and handle the curve balls of family life has become harder with this summer greek class. God continues to refine my character (and my families) through it all. Again, God is so very good.

As hard as this summer class is, the fall and spring semesters will most likely be harder. Please pray the Lord continue to provide for us. Pray that I will be kind and gracious and set a good example for my family to follow.

- Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment